Technically, I am an Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach, but realistically, I am a total health and fitness nerd. I enjoy reading everything health and fitness from Self Magazine to the latest scientific research. The 8 Hour Diet, Juice Cleanses, The All Day Fat Burning Diet... these trends permeate our news feed. My approach, however, is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins, but to look at how all areas of your life are connected. I offer a personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan that will radically improve your health. Together, we will address your concerns and create a toolkit to reach your optimal weight, reduce sugar cravings, improve sleep, maximize energy, or whatever your concerns may be. As we work together, you will develop a better understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you.
- I believe that balance leads to health, happiness, and wellness. You aren't going to be happy if all you can think about is that bag of gummy bears or that last chocolate chip cookie. My approach to health is holistic. In addition to eating a balanced whole foods diet, relationships, sleep, stress and exercise all play a huge role in your overall health. I will work with you to get over your cravings, obsessions, and unhealthy addictions (Netflix not included), and teach you ways in which you can incorporate a healthy diet and exercise into your busy life.
- Do you make the same New Year's Resolution every year to lose weight and it never seems to happen?
- Do you want help jumpstarting your body and mind into a more health focused lifestyle?
- Would you benefit from someone holding you accountable and motivating you to get healthy?
- 45 minutes on the elliptical getting stale? Are you looking to change up your Workouts ?
- Are you like my husband and think that mashed potatoes are healthy or are you confused by all the jumble in the supermarkets and need a better understanding of what is healthy?
- Travelling a lot and always eating out? Unsure what to order at a restaurant?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, working with a health coach is for you! Sometimes people need someone to help them with their journey to get healthy. Someone to motivate, teach, and hold you accountable. If you are looking for support and may be interested in health coaching contact me at LauraScheuHealthCoach@gmail.com.